Friday, September 24, 2010

I've got a confession...

I love Martha Stewart....okay not really but I do kinda love the Martha Stewart show. About this time every year I start getting antsy for the Martha Stewart show holiday episodes. Just about any other time of the year I couldn't care less what she's teaching people to do or interviewing people about but I love to watch the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas specials. I've tried to figure out why it is that I'm so excited about watching them because frankly I find most of her shows kinda boring and honestly I just can't figure it out. Maybe they're just such a harbinger of the fun of the holidays I anticipate, maybe I'm just kinda kookie that way. Who knows. But I'm ready! I want to see what goodies the Stewart team has for me this season!

What really gets you all excited about the coming festive seasons? The first cool mornings of fall, the sight of pumpkins piled high on a wagon at your local nursery, or perhaps the promise of festive crafts brought to you by Martha and the Fine Living Network :)

No comments:

Post a Comment