Friday, September 24, 2010

Feature Friday

This week I started to notice my list of items for this feature definitely had a theme going on! I can't say I was trying to but I kept being drawn stuff with a decidedly warm and cozy type feel. Since its still firmly in the 90s here I can't explain looking for warmth except maybe I'm subconsciously hoping for cool weather and cozy fall evenings :)

 
  1. Hand Embroidery Autumn Leaves - merriweathercouncil
  2. Dusky Autumn Throw Lap Quilt - PiecesOfPine
  3.  Cashew Clusters - nikid
  4. Welcome Sign - SuzsCountryPrims
  5. Yellow Autumn Maple Leaf Felt Earrings - hitree
  6. Beer and Cedarwood Natural Vegan Soap - krugsecologic

Hope you've enjoyed the finds this week and have a great weekend!


P.s. If you're new and are wondering what Feature Friday is all about take a look here at the very 1st

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Pale Ale cedar wood beer soap! What a gorgeous fall collection!

    ReplyDelete