I love that line. It's so simple, just do it, just be what makes you happy, have fun and love life.
Often I think we stray from actually consciously acknowledging the things that truly make us happy, the simple things and the big things that we love.
- Being the proud owner of a goofy dog that hops around like a baby horse when he's happy
- Finding a stray ice cream sandwich hiding in the freezer
- Sharing your life adventure with your best friend and love of your life
- Being able to channel artistic energy into tons of different avenues
- Spazzing out to a dance song when no ones looking
You get the picture. When you go so far as to really focus on the things you love, it becomes your life.
Originally I intended to compile something of a collage of things I love but got distracted....So no collage, but I did manage to take this totally cute picture of the galloping dog for your entertainment ;) and of course I can't leave out his less goofy but smellier counterpart
the best pups around ♥