Friday, November 19, 2010

Feature Friday

I have to admit I almost didn't get this on in today...but I did and since latter is still better than not at all I'm pretty proud of myself for getting it done (pats herself on the back). I am proud to say I am a new member of an awesome team on Etsy called Team Worldwide! So I'm using this Feature Friday as a way to showcase some of my team mates. There were so many to choose from I got a little lost in picking my faves (hence the lateness in posting) but I finally settled enough to get moving.
  1. Apricot Hair Clip - Eternal Eden
  2. Sour Cream and Marscarpone Butter Caramels - BrownBagBakery
  3. Vintage Squirel Salt and Pepper Shakers - rhan
  4. Sailboat Blueprint Neck Tie - Rabbitstop
  5. Vintage 70s Pendleton Blazer - Pistol Poppy Vintage
  6. Modular Messenger Bag in Mustard - Bayanhippo 
Thanks all and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Teammate! Great collection. I'm honored to be included :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks team mate! Very cute collection. Thanks for posting my little squirrel guys!

    ReplyDelete