Friday, November 12, 2010

Feature Friday

With all the hustle of the upcoming holiday rush I've found myself getting more and more eager for it to finally officially get here. I'm stoked about having Thanksgiving dinner with my family! In fact this year I get to have two Thanksgivings, one on Thursday with my side of the family and one on Friday with my husband's :) And too I'm sqealishly excited about the Christmas shopping season starting as well. But with all the stress and excitement I've found myself having to slow down take a minute and just relax. So this week I've compiled a grouping of wonderful items that remind to relax take a deep breath and unwind.



  1. Orange and Sandalwood Whipped Soap in a Jar - Anderson Soap Company
  2. Quilted Eye Pillow - The Wildwood Flower
  3. Relaxation Set of 3 Candles - Cottage Garden Therapies
  4. Hand Stamped Om necklace - EmilinaBallerina
  5. Zen - Aromatherapy Oil - SpaGoddess
  6. Deep Breath Print - Fika's Art Box
Hope you all enjoy and hope you have a great (and peaceful) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment